Create a Dreamwidth Account
Site and Account
Reload page in style:
Mark Smith's Journal
Work related musings of a geek.
stuff for update
stuff for update
Who's got the stuff for Monday?
14.02.2010 07:29 am (UTC)
Oh, ugh, I had a whole list I wanted to rattle off, and now it's all gone.
* Description of the cross-site reading page stuff and how it will work
! We've been getting an awesome response in the comm and we haven't done a comm promo lately.
* Do we want to mention the
unofficial most-wanted poll
I ran? So people can see what others are interested in? (Downside would be that others might want to chime in, and collating all of those was annoying.)
* Make a Latest Things feed for the Olympics ('olympics', '2010 winter olympics', 'winter olympics', 'vancouver2010', 'winterolympics', and 'vancouver 2010') and plug it, maybe? (Which reminds me: should we open a bug to change the LT feed backend so that site admins can add new feeds on the fly?)
* Major migration of accepted suggestions from
to Bugzilla (60+ new bugs moved over) -- current stats are 404 suggestions sent through the full process, with 86 (21%) rejected due to impracticality/community disapproval/not being what we want, 24 (5.9%) deferred for later revisiting, 221 (54.7%) in Bugzilla (in part or in whole) waiting to be implemented, and 73 (18%) having been implemented.
* Maybe talk about the update page redesign, to let people know it's coming up and let them know what the change process is going to be (prototype, comments gathered, changes made from that, full implementation, etc)? I don't think it's too early to start warning people to brace for it.
15.02.2010 03:47 am (UTC)
If you want to pimp two comms this week,
could use some love.
The only thing I can think of, Support-wise, is to mention whatever policy we currently have for community imports.
ludmil & Tracy Hudak from the Noun Project
William Trost Richards